Website Registration Step (For eBay Buyer Only)
Once you have completed the payment of eBay bidding price,
please go to http://www.dowibit.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=90 and follow the below step to register your website.
- Step 1) Create a domain for your website.
Give your website a desired domain name that’s only belongs to you.
- Option 1: Design your own domain name. Example: www.yourdomainname.com.
- Option 2: If you have a domain already and you want to keep your domain name from your current registrar company, just type your existing domain name in the column. Remember to update your DNS to ns1.dowib.com & ns2.dowib.com from your registrar company once you have completed order.
- Option 3: Type your domain name. Example: www.yourdomain.dowib.com.
Note: All options are free, except TLD .co.uk with new domain register.
- Step 2) Configure – Billing Cycle and Addons
- Select Billing Cycle for Hosting Plan.
- Fill in your Ebay User ID and Auction Item ID.
- Select also the Add-ons service for your website (if available).
- Then Click “Checkout” button for proceed to the next page.
Note: The total amount in the right side (order summary) is not discount yet
- If you choose yearly hosting subscription, you can enjoy 5 months (in total) for FREE.
- If you choose monthly hosting subscription, you can enjoy first month hosting for FREE.
- Step 3) Review & Checkout
- Fill in your personal details and password (or login for existing customer). Note: We will use this info (personal detail) to apply your domain and hosting.
- Fill In the Promotional Code to get discount:
FR3MHOAN for yearly (get additional 3 months for free)
FR1MHOMO for monthly (get first month for free)
- Leave us some note or other information (if any)
- Make sure you have read as well as accepted our terms and conditions.
- Click the “Complete Order” button to proceed to payment.
Note: Review your order list to make sure all your selections are correct before you click “Complete Order” button. We will not revert your choice of product and domain name, or make refund for transacted case.